Personal. Technological. Social.
A Great Shared Experience
Ruby on the Beach is a unique, powerful and transformative experience. The requirements we have are as much about how you contribute to that experience as they are about technology.
At the same time, there are practical considerations around travelling around the world (as many of our students do). Travel documents, insurance and the tech you bring should be in order, so that you can be as focused as the program demands. So our requirements address those issues as well.
Finally, although most candidates focus on the tech knowledge side of things - perhaps because that's what's emphasized in other bootcamps they've encountered - our expectations for tech knowledge is limited but firm. Understanding the basic technologies that run the web - HTML and CSS - should be an obvious requirement, to say nothing of an obvious benefit.
Our Requirements At A Glance.
- You've got a good working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You've got a recent Mac laptop
- You're ready for pairing and group work
- You're prepared for 9 weeks of close work with a team from all over the world.
- You're ready for travel to an amazing location
- You can arrange the passport and visas needed (we'll help)
- You've got adequate travel and health insurance for the period of the course
- You can manage the health requirements for an extended stay
We won't spam you or sell your info. Signing up gives you access to affiliate discounts, program changes, and even scholarship opportunities.
Get Updates, Offers.