Lower Overall Bootcamp Costs.
We understand that a bootcamp is a huge investment of your time and money, and we don't want to waste either. Ruby on the Beach is the clear choice for value as well as price, when you take the time to really compare.
Ruby on the Beach starts with a modular pricing scheme that is competitive with other bootcamps. Each module is a course of 4 or 5 weeks, priced at $7000 US. But when combined with a second course (as when you take Ruby Newbie and Casually Impressive together), significant discounts apply.
Of course, it's not just a matter of what you pay, but what you get. We include accommodation for all students in the price. We support your travel with airfare rebates. And we deliver the best ratio of instructors to students of any bootcamp.
Pricing At A Glance.
- Basic Costs
- Courses are $7000 US for a 4-week course
- Discounts apply for early payment and courses taken together
- Typical actual costs are around $12k US for a 9-week course
- Flight Rebates
- Approved economy airfares are rebated up to $500
- Rebates are on top of discounts for courses taken together
- Rebates apply to flights within 30 days of the start and end of the course
- Housing is provided, in private rooms
- Spouses and partners can stay with participants, at a modest upgrade cost
- Premium housing available at an upgrade cost.
What are the fees to attend a 9-week bootcamp with Ruby on the Beach? With discounts, it's as little as $12,000 US. When you take two courses in our bootcamp together, we apply a $1000 discount to the overall price. And if you pay promptly, up to a further $1000 discount applies.
|Basic Fees: $14000||Fees After Discount|
|Discount when paid*:||> 30 days||~$2000||$12000|
|*(days before first class)||< 5 days||$0||$14000|
The fees shown above are prior to our travel discount: the first $500 of your airfare is further discounted from the price. Some conditions apply.