Build The Skills You Need.
Start From Where You Are
Ruby on the Beach offers modular courses designed to transition you from newbie to productive coder.
We believe that any reasonably smart person who focuses can learn to program. So we don't have any expectations that you will have coding experience. Our courses work together to get you to coding competence.
Starting with our Ruby Newbie course, in four weeks, you'll gain the core programming skills that are the basis of our other courses. We pair that with Casually Impressive to complete the transition to Ruby and Rails coder. Each course is four weeks long: the entire bootcamp is 9 weeks, with a break/catchup week between the two.
Price is always an issue when considering bootcamp. Bali's very low cost of living can make a huge difference. And the included accommodation at Ruby on the Beach makes our pricing - as well as the value - outstanding.
Our Courses At A Glance.
- Size & Ratio
- All of our courses are maximum 12 students
- Three experienced senior devs as instructors per course
- Time and Commitment
- Each course is 4 weeks
- Two are combined with a one week break for a 9-week program.
- Most coursework can be done in ~45 hours per week
- Coursework is always balanced with yoga, recreation and fun!
- Curriculum and Projects
- Built on fully developed curriculum, accessible after course
- Ample time to build personal and assigned projects
- High degree of personalization of course for individual student possible
We won't spam you or sell your info. Signing up gives you access to affiliate discounts, program changes, and even scholarship opportunities.
Get Updates, Offers.